- Who qualifies?
Anyone who is home bound and cannot shop for or prepare food qualifies. There is no age requirement
- What is the cost?Cost for the program is $7 per day which provides two meals, a hot meal and a bag lunch. In addition a quart of milk is provided once a week.
- Flexibility of serviceMeals can be provided as many days a week as needed. Some customers receive meals daily while others only get meals 2-3 times per week. Weekend hot meals can be provided and come to the client frozen and are microwavable. If you have to call off for an unexpected appointment just call us by 9 AM.
- Food can be left with neighbors but we cannot leave food in coolers or at the front door.
- Food is picked up daily and provided by Trader Joes. It is prepared fresh by our cook.
- Food restrictions can be considered.
- How do I pay for my food?
Volunteers usually pick up checks on Mondays, however other arrangements can be made for monthly payments or payments can be made with credit cards through PayPal.